Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eddie Razaz sings Britney


Last week Stockholm celebrated new Britney Spears' album with release-fest and performance of main Swedish star-fan of Britney, there are actually two as I know - Sibel and Eddie Razaz (you could even watch Eddie on Idol auditions singing Britney's "Oops!...I Did It Again") so amazing Eddie was there to make really nice acoustic cover-performance with some big Britney's hits. As I wrote in my melotrip report I was lucky enough to meet Eddie and Rabih and to convince myself what a pleasant guys they are in life. Rebound have revealed that now their next aim is release of debut album and have performed their last single "Psycho", you can watch piece of it recorded by me below. As well don't forget to check beautiful new Rabih's cover of "The way you are".



2 коммент.:

Myfizzypop said...

there's something quite more-ish about rebound. i don't think they are AMAZING amazing, but they certainly are jolly good and something draws me in every time i hear/see them...

Damian said...

Maybe the thing is that they're talented, charismatic and nice-looking guys with beautiful voices, looking at it from international scale this sort of music is currenly made in many countries and they deserve more - to find some really unique niche though it's sort of unigue now in Sweden.