Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Everything you need to know about MF-2012 before your schlager-mind will be blown up tomorrow...


I have a good news, not very good news and stunning news!
First of all we've got hosts of Melodifestivalen-2012 and I should say fantastic hosts - Sarah Dawn Finer (I bet no one expected Sarah as a host but what an amazing interval acts she can deliver!), Gina Dirawi (or Ana Gina - popular blogger I told you about in connection with Rebound's comic video for "Hurricane") and famous actreess Helena Bergström (some foreign hardcore-schlager-fans may know her by movie "Livet är en Schlager"). Incredible line-up as personally I adore Sara and Gina and though I didn't see loads of Helena I'm sure she's gonna be very nice and entertaining person.
Not that good news are that Never Alone haven't won webjoker contest. Instead Maria BenHajji (backing vocalist on MF and Allsång På Skansen in the past) has won with the song "I mina drömmar" which is not bad but is just too "Med hjärtat fyllt av ljus" to except some big breakthrough on actual contest. But songwriters' and Maria's dream to get to MF has come true so congratulations to the team.
The greatest news are that we're gonna know full list of songs and songwriters of MF already tomorrow!!! Newspapers like Aftonbladet and Expressen use to discover who's the most possible to perform this song not longer than in a day and usually guess around 80% of artists right so since tomorrow we're gonna get probably the hottest few days of all preparations period.
I should finish with something schlager-related and it's gonna be some schlager-covers of current Idol season, we've got two really worthy ones.


0 коммент.: